PuppyFind / slow response to problems!

I asked puppyfind to remove a seller review I wrote on bulldog alley. So I could write a new one. Well they removed the one I wrote, but wont allow me to write a new one, thus giving bulldog alley a 5 star rating... I have emailed puppyfind support staff many times with no response. I find that interesting. Bulldog alley is scamming people and puppyfind wont do anything? Stay away from bulldog alley /jenny you will get a dog with no papers!!!

Comments

• Pa
      10th of Mar, 2008

I see that you whatever issue you had with Puppyfind must have been resolved because I see a review on Bulldog ally/jenny that is negative and by a Stacey in August of 2007. Is that you? I hope things worked out okay for you and at least your review is showing. Good luck!

• Ki
      18th of Jun, 2008

Puppy Find does not care if people are being scammed or laws are being broken. I reported to them a puppy broker who is breaking major CDC importing laws and they would not do anything about them. Why would they, they are making money off these puppies too