Puma / complaint in shoes

1 India Review updated:

Undersigned purchase a puma shoes from 17 sec chandigarh worth rs 5ooo but after arround 8-9 months there is a complaint in stiching in right shoes''ART NO OF SHOE 34754OO1'...the problem shown to dealer but their is no satisfactory response obtained. AVOID purchasing PUMSA SHOES

Comments

• Ra
      23rd of Jun, 2011

Undersigned purchase a puma shoes from westend mall ferozpur road Ludhiana worth rs 3999 but after arround 2-3 months there is a complaint in stiching in left shoes'' particular 65cc Lo Ducti .the problem shown to dealer but their is no satisfactory response obtained. AVOID purchasing PUMA SHOES

• Sh
      8th of Aug, 2011

@shop.puma.com I ordered 2 T shirts. Provide my all credit card detail and check out. next morning I got an email telling you have to verify your credit card by giving credit card number over phone. I denied for it. They cancelled my order.

Folks, stay away from this type of scammed world class website. Who force to give credit card information over phone even after you gave them during check out. It will end up creating security breach to your personal details and Identity theft.

25th of Aug, 2011

trainers turning yellow

• Vi
      31st of Aug, 2011

i am also not satisfy with puma brand either it is cloth or shoes. because i perchased t shirt from shipra mall ghaziabad(ncr) but after 20 days i find t-shirt colour was faded. the problem shown to dealer but their is no satisfactory response obtained.
    so before to purchase of anything from puma, plz ensure with dealer if we will get any defect then who will responsible for this.

• Pr
      3rd of Dec, 2011

Puma shoes never buy after 1 month problem in stiching puma basket shoes white

• Ar
      7th of Dec, 2011

i bought puma ducati shoes @ Senayan City, Jakarta INDONESIA .. twice on this year .. but after 1-2 month, both of the street cruiser and EN ROUTE LT black puma ducati there's problem due to its adhesive .. i mean how come the rubber sole and the skin layer near the ankle easily got off .. MAN! there's such poor quality regarding the brand PUMA is compete against NIKE, ADIDAS, REEBOK etc .. VERY DISAPOINTING,

• Ka
      20th of Sep, 2012
    OnlineStorePuma.com - Shipping was not free
    OnlineStorePuma.com

My mother bought 2 brand t-shirts form OnlineStorePuma.com. They promised free shipping if the sum of order is bigger than $120. My mother paid $130, but shipping was not free and now no one from this company wants to hear my mum! Unbelievable!

3rd of Oct, 2012

Did you actually receive your items you purchased??? I haven't heard back from them at all. No order confirmation, no response from them after I have sent 3 emails asking to have some one follow up on my order. I'm worried this company is a scam.

• Go
      16th of Oct, 2012

I bought a pair of golfing Puma shoes, in the Mokka Golf Course, Maraval, Trinidad, and I am quite disappointing! I've only worn these shoes four times, and I have had blisters, I can't even make the full course with the shoes, only manage to make it to 4 holes. I spent $188 US, it is not about the money that was spent, but the disappointing quality, for a pair of PUMA's, a brand that suppose to be better for sport gear than most others, I have a REEBOK pair, that I had to get repaired and continue to use, because of the inconvenience of my new pair.

• Al
      31st of Oct, 2012
    Puma - leather is coming out
    India

Hi Puma,
    I am First time user of Puma Ferrari Collection, and I am so much dis heartened when i bought Ferrari Black Handbag, Article no: 7045801. I bought this handbag on 15/09/12, merely used for 2 days, and the leather started coming out from bottom, that was an initial stage so I brought that to the same store on 13/10/12 from were i bought. They took it to send it to the quality department and gave me a customer claim form, copy no 147 and told me that i would receive the call regarding the defect in 10 days, but didn't got any call from them till date. They even told me at that time, that this is a leather defect, and company would definitely replace it. I gave a call to the same store today (31/10/12) to know the status, I Spoke to Shiv Kumar (FC), he told that the status came back to him on 24/10/12 from gurgaon, but he was on leave and not bothered to give hand over to any another staff as only 3 claims were there in october month, which is highly irresponsible and intolerable. Secondly they committed me that the bag would be replaced, when I claimed the defect, and now they are refusing on behalf of taking edge of Quality team Bangalore.
    Now I expect to get a money back or a immediate replacement on this product, I am highly dissatisfied with this service. I need a revert back on this issue on my cell phone number +91-7838638724; email id: alpa1986@gmail.com. The store Address is Puma India Retail Pvt. Ltd; E-4, Central Market, Central Chowk, Lajpat Nagar Part-II, New Delhi- 110024. Contact no of store is 011-46056080. I need the resolution immediately either I would move to consumer court as per the consumer rights.
    Regards;
    Alpa Rawat

18th of Apr, 2013

I bought a trekking boot from online shopping 2 months back, a used only 4 times, when I was tying lace last time hook for came out. Such a poor things from such a company

• Ka
      2nd of Jul, 2013

I bought a pair of Puma shoes from Yuvastyle.com, I have a better experience with Puma it is very durable product it's quality and comfort is mind blowing.

• Mi
      24th of Aug, 2016
    Puma - The website states you are able to do exchanges however, when i asked to exchange they wouldn't allow it
    Epumaonly.com
    epumaonly.com

I bought many pairs of shoes from this site. I wanted to return a pair because the picture on their website didnt show the colour clearly and i wasnt happy with it. The website states you are able to do exchanges however, when i asked to exchange they wouldnt allow it nor would they listen to what i had to say. DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR NEVER BUY FROM THEM AGAIN!!!

• Mi
    London
    England, Greater London
    United Kingdom

COMPLETELY DISAPPOINTED
    I was in London and I wanted to buy a Puma Disc to my son for his birthday. I went to a store in Bethnal Green Road and the person who attended me (very helpful person) told me that just at the CarnabyStreet store the product would be available. I went to the other store as fast as I could (it was Sunday and the store closes at 6 PM according to Puma). I arrived at the store's door at 5:53 PM and there was an employee in front of the door saying that the store was already closed. I asked him the official time of closing. He answered me 6 PM. Then I showed him my watch demonstrating that it was 5:53 PM. He said that according to her manager (named Nina according to him) he could not allow anybody to enter into the store. I asked him to call her. He enter into the store and came back simply saying the store was already closed and she would not attend me (probably a simple customer is not relevant for her and maybe for Puma). I was traveling that night and I returned home without my son's gift. My suggestion to Puma is that they should start announcing that their stores close at 5:53 PM instead of 6 PM. It was the last time I put (in fact I didn't put) a foot inside any Puma store.

• Bk
      13th of Oct, 2018

Puma Phoenix Mall Bengaluru staff given the gift voucher of Rs. 1000/- verbally on purchasing of a shoe of Rs. 6999/- and told me it is valid up to 12th Oct 2018. when I went to Puma Showroom in Puma Showroom in VR Mall Bengaluru on 10th Oct'2018, then they told me it is expired on 07th Oct'2018. ????????????