publishers clearing houseentry into the contest

I think Publishers Clearing House just picks a person out of hundreds of million addresses and makes one person a winner, but they really are not giving anyone anything because they put a million dollars in the bank and all they are giving away is the interest on their money.

They fool people into believing they have a chance to win big, but they hoodwink people into buyer their products either by email or snail mail; they disappoint too many people with all their gorilla marketing tactics.

If everyone would just tell them to remove them from their mailing lists, then they would have nobody to sell their magazines and products to...this would put an end to all the disappointments they create.

Joe,
Cary, NC.
[protected]@yahoo.com

Comments

• Cr
      Oct 04, 2010

so what that is the best and only way to do it. that is great for the winner. at least someone wins and no one has to pay anything. ever heard of pay it forward? someone gives a man 2m they spend one then put one in bank send people letters to enter to win the intrest i am in as long as i dont have to pay or send personal info like ss#

• Ra
      Jan 09, 2011

I am having difficulty in finding the right page to enter my authorization code for the website www.pch.com/fast. I can't even find the page listed above. Where do I go to enter my code?