Publishers Clearing House / beware - scam email!
Publishers clearing house international promotions pch international giveaway london, united kingdom
Dear publishers clearing house beneficiary,
We the board of directors for publishers clearing house (uk) official
Organisers of the publishers clearing house giveaway programme brings
To your notice that you are the lucky winner and beneficiary of the just
Concluded giveaway prize of 500, 000.00 gb pounds (five hundred thousand
Great britain pounds sterlings) with the giveaway #
- 13101, batch # - pch/[protected], ref. # - 012057-ssl. to file for your
Claims, please follow below instructions:
Complete the below information & forward to pch fudiciary agent
*required details: complete names, contact address, present country,
Telephone#, mobile#, email, occupation, sex, marital status.
Fiduciary agent: mrs. harry johnson.
Office address: 8 sherps road, brickston lane, london w4c 7er
Please note that the information required will not be furnished to any
Third party and will be used for the purpose at which it is required.
Beneficiaries are warned to keep their claims confidential until they
Have completed the remittance process to avoid double claiming and
Unwarranted abuse of this programme.
More Publishers Clearing House Complaints & Reviews
- PCH Lotto - scam 
- Publishers Clearing House - received a package I never ordered! 
- PCH Lotto Scratch Off - matched and did not win! 
- Publishers Clearing House - having to search for a product to buy before I can enter 
- Pch Casino Games - rigged, unfair games 
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - received wrong item
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - having to pay fees for free gifts
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - mailings. contest entries 
- PCH.com - telescopic nozzle
- Publishers Clearing House / PCH.com - a letter we received