Public Storage / overcharging
Upon investigating the pricing structure of a 10' X 10' rental space I had rented back in 2000, that I was currently paying $308/mo for, I found that Public Storage was leasing the same spaces with their $1 for the first month rental advertised fee, for $160/mo. When I questioned the district manager for the company on lowering m, y fees, he said that I needed to find another space and move to it in order to qualify. When I found a space in the same facility for the same basic size 9'X10' and on the same floor, applied online for it. I was called by the facility to let me know that I was denied the $1 first month fee due to being a prior customer. This after overpaying $140/mo for the last 5 years. My message is for all owners of Public Storage Spaces to re-qualify their investment costs, and determine if moving wouldn't benefit those who have had a space for 3 years or more since the recession. Public Storage, instead of rewarding customers that have supported them through these tough years, have decided to treat them as real estate owners of 30 year fixed rate mortgages. Be wary of your deeds!!
More Public Storage Complaints & Reviews
- Public Storage - stolen property 
- Public Storage - multi-billion dollar company cheats the little guy 
- Public Storage - terrible experience 
- Public Storage - bad service 
- Public Storage - scam 100% 
- Public Storage - huge price increase after 3 months!
- Public Storage - storage
- Public Storage - bait &, switch, rate increases not following thru with promises.
- Public Storage - complaining about bad business with public storage on reims road and charlotte north carolina
- Public Storage - jones ferry road carrboro location