Provident Funding / Delay on Funds Posting
Terrible Customer Service!
Mailed in payment 1st week of December, didn't get processed until exactly the 15th. Called in on the morning of 15th asking if my payment had been misplaced, they said they had not record of it so i paid by phone ($15 fee). Learned that night that they found the check, and processed it in addition to the phone payment i made. Called back the next morning and asked if they could wave my $15 fee b/c i had been told by the agent they wouldn't charge me if they found my check.
Spoke to the Customer Service Supervisor Chris Porter who was extremely arrogant and unresponsive to any dialogue on the matter. I asked if he could give me the name and address of the president so i could personally write to him to issue my complaint, however he refused to divulge both pieces of information.
Did some research and found their address in Burlingame, California with Craig Pica as President. He will get a letter from me explaining how awful his customer service supervisor is. I'll definitely be spreading the word with my business associates about Provident Funding's lack of professionalism on the Customer Service side of things.
Great business Craig, however you need some improvement in the Customer Service Area, starting with your supervisor.
More Provident Funding Complaints & Reviews
- Provident Funding - Terrible company 
- Provident Funding - Customer Service 
- Provident Funding - SCAM 
- Provident Funding - Unprofessional Misleading 
- Provident Funding - fraudulent late fee charges 
- Provident Funding - Failure to pay insurance premiums 
- Provident Funding - Unprofessional and taking advantage of the client 
- Provident Funding - insurance claim check delay
- Provident Funding - Insurance Premium Payment Delayed 
- Provident Funding - Rude, and helpless