[Resolved] PromGirlTerrible online shop!

I have ordered two lovely dresses from this website about two months ago and one month later received a message that my dresses were no longer available. I contacted PromGirl customer service immediately and asked for a refund.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Middletown, DE They said that they don't do refunds and offered me to pick something else. One dress was for me and the second one was for my sister and we needed those for a special event. I was so disappointed! I told them that the only thing I need is my money back, but they stopped replying to my messages! Terrible online shop!

• Resolution statement

• PromGirl Customer Care's Response, May 06, 2016

We're sorry to hear about your experience! Unfortunately it sounds like the order might have been placed with another site. In the event an item in your order is not available you will be offered alternatives or the option to receive a full refund for the item. If a dress is returned per our policy, a refund less a 10% restocking fee can be issued as well. When contacted, you should receive a response within 24 hours. Please email us at [protected]@PromGirl.com with the subject "Complaints Board" if you have an order number with PromGirl.com so we can look into this further for you. Thank you!

• PromGirl Customer Care's Response, May 13, 2016

Dear Theresa, We're very sorry to hear you feel that way. Due to the seasonal nature of our merchandise, we do ask that you contact us within 7 days to receive the return authorization number. We looked into a possible exception for a return on 4/18/16 and did not receive a response until this week. Without the pictures requested showing the tags, we were unable to allow a return. Profanity was used when contacted and this behavior will not be tolerated. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

La
Mar 14, 2016

Comments

• Th
      May 11, 2016

SAME!!!
    PROMGIRL SUPPORT -

Per my conversation with Kelly this morning, I returned the dresses. I cannot jump through any more ridiculous hoops to try and get you to be fair to me, the customer! As I explained in emails, live chat, with photos and verbally - neither of the dresses were worn - 1 was canceled after it didn't ship in time and it arrived too late for the event and the other is damaged / deffective!!! If your excuse for shipping bad product and giving terrible customer service is that you are "protecting your business from your customer" you won't have any customers or a business to protect.

Promgirl made logistics mistakes (incorrect information about product availability and expected ship date, late shipping, allowing damaged/defective product to ship, etc) and countless customer service mistakes (conflicting information, bad information, the customer is wrong/bad before they're right/good mentality, protect yourself from the customer, difficult to work with, slow to respond, refusing to be fair, etc.).

I've done everything, according to Promgirl's terms of service and I've sent everything that Promgirl's customer service asked in order to receive fair treatment and a return authorization for both dresses. I am within my rights to expect a refund for these items.

Both dresses are on their way back to Promgirl, in the same condition I received them, in the same boxes with all of the order information. Neither of them were worn, as I stated. Neither of them or your service were of any use to me, your former customer. I will be issuing a dispute with my bank for the charges for those dresses - exactly and with tax.

I will share all of this experience with my friends and networks. I will not buy from Promgirl or any company affiliated with Promgirl, again. I will go out of my way to buy from your competitors and to make sure that I tell everyone about this experience