Progressive Auto Insurance / spokeswoman

1 KailuaKona, HI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 808-938-1668

I just wanted to let you know that the spokeswoman you have on your commercials is so disgusting to look at that I couldn't possibly use your insurance. This opinion is shared by my whole family and anyone that I happen to talk to about Progressive. I truly think that you are losing quite a bit of business because of her. Her bug eyes are really hard to get past. I'm sorry to be saying this and I've actually never complained about commercials or anyone on them before, but she's extremely difficult to take.

Lh

Comments

• Fr
      17th of May, 2009

Wtf are you talking about? She is a hottie! I'd do her! You're just jealous.

• Lh
      17th of May, 2009

My god! Jealous? I don't think so. She looks deformed. What dogs? do you date?

• Wo
      30th of May, 2009

Well I must agree.. There is something about her I find Sexy.. Kinda like the woman from Dirty Dancing. She lossed her sex appeal whemn she got her nose job and also lost her work.

• Do
      9th of Jun, 2009

I think she is average to silly looking but I would [censored] the smile and red lipstick of her face. By the way, I have Gieco insurance and prefer to be friends with the little lizard, but that girl I would do.

• Ts
      16th of Jun, 2009

I think this LHaake lady is taking it to extremes, get a life lady and get over Flo, I personally think she's funny!

TSquiggy

• St
      6th of Jul, 2009

She is as ugly as a mud fence to the point of making me want to vomit. Every channel has her ugly moosh on it, and this is one reason why auto insurance is so high: Advertising is a tax deductible business expense, so they don't care how much they spend. Besides, insurance companies make roughly 40 cents on the dollar, which is why ALL of them spend hundreds of millions of dollars on TV advertising alone. Forty cents on the dollar...forty cents on the dollar...

• Ca
      10th of Aug, 2009

For God' Sake is just a commercial ad!!!

• Ed
      21st of Aug, 2009

She is amusing, and regardless of the reactions, she is doing exactly what is designed...provoke reaction and garner attention. You who have posted are ALL suckers...I would do her as well, seems a hottie...

• Ih
      21st of Aug, 2009

I agree 10000%!!! She is absolutely nauseating (as are all the car insurance ads!). But even worse, the horrific "ding ding" noise they play in ALL the commercials is like nails on a chalkboard to my ears, so I mute ALL the commercials. As much as I hate the Geico ads, at least they don't rape my ears with that horrid sound. It's too bad these companies feel it necessary to bombard the airwaves with these stoopid ads. Because of that, I don't patronize any of them. Guess that's why my rates with my company are cheaper---they don't have to charge more to pay for ads.

• Xe
      21st of Aug, 2009

I kinda thinks she's awesome! But who knows, I find dumb things funny. Anyways at least she's not singing the education connection song! Now THAT'S annoying!

• Tv
      21st of Aug, 2009

that edu conn song isnt the only anoying one. that free credit report dot com is also annoying. and everyone should just stop complaining about the woman. if u dont like her, ignore her! change the channel, or put it on Video 1 or Input 1 for 60 sec. best 60 seconds of ur life.

• Mt
      25th of Aug, 2009

I think she is great! She presents a refreshing cheerful demeanor and her smile is delightful. I hope she continues to do well in her acting career. God bless her.

• Nu
      25th of Aug, 2009

I think she's hilarious and adorable! I've seen her act on a couple shows and she's a fantastic actress. It's just a commercial! Change the effing channel then. I'm sure that because YOU and YOUR family don't like her they're going to find someone else just to please you. So congratulations your rediculous rant and idiotic use of your time have done you sooo much good and will better the insurance company for years to come. I applaud you. Could you read my sarcasm? No? Damn, I tried so hard. What a waste of your time. Not everyone is going to like everything. Accept it and move on. And as for the one likening it to ear rape...seriously? And I'm sure the sound of your own voice is music to everyone's ears. And you also spelled stupid incorrectly. WOW! Of all words to mess up...you hit it right on the nose. There are things all over the world way more offensive than you make this out to be and you choose to use your time complaining over someone's FACE? Wow, no, you're not a bad person at all. I'm sure there are lots of people I don't like the look of but I don't publicly post and rant about it. That's just sick. And if this is what you and your family spend your time ### about then your reunions must be HELL! I'm glad I'm not in your family.

• Ye
      28th of Mar, 2010

THIS ### IS DEFORMED! the original poster of this thread is spot on!!!

She is SO ugly, i actually googled it to find this thread!!!
    Keywords: "Progressive insurance model is disgusting"

It brought me HERE!!

Yeah -im quite sure we are all just jealous! This Hag would actually hinder me from getting progressive auto insurance!! Who in gods name is the marketing advisor for progressive? And how long have they been away from the fryolator from their previous gig at Jack in the Box!!!????

• Wo
      3rd of Apr, 2017

Contact the Federal trade Commission, file a complaint and they'll act on our behalf. Progressive illegally sold my vehicle. I already filed a complaint. They don't act on individual complaint, but when enough of us contacts them and file, it'll get the legal action against them moving and they'll conduct a full investigation. ftc.gov/complaint or call 877-382-4357.