Progressive / agent disregarded the officer's report in the determination of fault
My husband was driving straight down a rural road when a client of Progressive pulled out into oncoming traffic from a stop sign causing my husband to collide with his vehicle. This happened 4/6/2017 at 4:55pm. According to the police report it states that Progressives Client "failed to stop at a stop sign prior to attempting to turn left and pulled into the path" of my husband causing him to strike the client's car. Jamie Lisser, the Adjuster with Progressive, claims that it was not their clients fault. She stated to me that the officer was not there at the time of the accident and that is why she was not agreeing with the crash report filed with Waupaca County.
My insurance company also agrees with the police report that it was their clients fault and Progressive should be paying for the vehicle damage, along with the Chiropractor and towing bills which we have now incurred.
More Progressive Complaints & Reviews
- Progressive Auto Insurance - [censor] company! 
- Progressive Auto Insurance - late payment 
- Progressive Insurance - claims adjuster 
- Progressive Auto Insurance - spokeswoman 
- Progressive Insurance - consumers, we should band together and file a class-action lawsuit. 
- Progressive - claims/customer service
- Progressive - my insurance policy
- Progressive - snapshot
- Progressive Life Insurance Company - paid insurance policy 
- Progressive Auto Insurance - deniel of reduction