Proflowers Florist Express / Service

455 Boston Post Rd, Suite 6, Old Saybrook, CT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-444-1922

Sorry customer service!!! Stay away from this company. I ordered flowers and chocolates for my wife on our anniversary and she received the flowers but no box of chocolates. I called the company and they said that they would have em delivered before she left work and everything would be taken care of. Well she is home and still no chocolates. I called back and all I got was well we can delivery them tommorrow. I asked for a refund for what she hadnt received and did get that. After looking at the flowers that were delivered they are not even right...What a sorry company.. If you are sending flowers to someone you love go somewhere else and stay away from these guys.

Js

Comments

• Pr
      Mar 19, 2012

We're sorry you had a bad experience with our service. That's not typical! If the florist we contracted to fulfill your order dropped the ball, we will make it right for you. If you still haven't gotten this order resolved to your satisfaction, please let me know and I will look into it for you. I can be reached at 888-855-3486 -Steve

• Js
      Mar 20, 2012

This is the standard response for all complaints with this company. You will never get another dime from of our family again.

• Kg
      May 21, 2014

A very similar situation happened with me and I was told that a replacement would be sent out to me after we received a small and almost dead bouquet. After trying to reach them and being put on hold for over 30 minutes I was assured that the bouquet would be sent out that day and they asked me to pick my florist. That night I received an email that stated that they couldn't use the florist that I had selected and to please email them back with the name of another florist. I emailed them right away and heard nothing for a week. I then got an email stating that they could not give me my promised day (no duh it was a week later). I tried to reach them and was placed on hold again and gave up. I saw this review and the number that was posted by Steve, so I called it right away. This leads to the Pro Flowers corporate office where someone answers right away. Pro Flowers Express is a sister company for Pro Flowers. I spoke with a lady who, after hearing me vent, let me place a replacement order through Pro Flowers and let me get whatever bouquet I wanted sent out even though what I selected was quite a bit more than what I initially paid when Pro Flowers Express would only send out the same bouquet. I applaud Pro Flowers for making this right and standing by their product even though their sister company is obviously inept. I will always make sure to order flowers more in advance so as not to have this experience ever again.