Procter & Gamble Company / gillette ad campaign
Why would P&G intentionally offend so many of its customers? I find the recent Gillette ad campaign that clearly targets white men as "hostile to women" as blatant bigotry.
I've been a life long customer and fan of P&G, but now will activity look to avoid your product(s). All product categories.
If the goal of this ad was to alert me to how little you care about my loyalty- P&G has achieved its goal.
More Procter & Gamble Company Complaints & Reviews
- Duracell - leaking batteries 
- Duracell - leaking 
- Duracell Procter & Gamble - batteries leaked 
- Procter & Gamble / Swiffer Wetjet - I am very disappointed with this inferior product and the money I have wasted 
- Pampers - straps that's breaking & gel 
- Duracell - leaked 
- Procter & Gamble (Duracell, Pampers, Lenor) - duracell batteries failing long before expiration date - ruined bluetooth keyboard
- Procter & Gamble - dawn liquid grease dissolver 
- Duracell - leakage 
- Duracell - aa coppertop batteries - battery leakage