1. Ask you to register a "free" membership ID with 7-days trail, in the mean time, your personal information (name and address plus credit card number)
2. within 7 days, you will never get any service from the website even you could use your ID and "password" to login.
3. within 7 days, you will never be able to "cancel" your membership by the "customer service" number they provided in the email.
note: that is one of the way you get charged "offically" by them because you didn't "cancel" your membership within 7 days (regardless if you could or could NOT)
4. if you use the email they sent to you for confirmation for your ID (even they said it is automatically generated by system), you will get a email later to "confirm" your ID was "cancelled"
5. about 7 days 9at least) later, one of condition will happen.
A. Normally, your cridit card(the one you used online) will be charged anout one month later
B.if you already cancelled the credit card you used to register, one of other credit card will be charged about 29.95 CAD (even you had never exposed this number online)
1). Pay close attendtion to your recent monthly statement of all of credit cards.
2). Report to your credit card comapny immeditately if some statement is not recongnized.
3). Make sure imform all of your credit card company to CANCEL your current one and re-issue new immediately.