Printerpix.co.uk — Scam company - I never received products
I will never use printerpix ever again and I recommend that others don't. Since my awful experience I have read up other reviews and seems they all have the same experience as me.
I placed orders beginning of Dec 2014 and was waiting until mid Jan 2015 to receive them. I didn't receive them in the end and was getting so annoyed at being fobbed off that I rang up and told them to cancel my orders. I sent numerous emails which were ignored, I called up and was assured they would be sent out 'next week' and they even can't get their opening times right as it says 9-6 on the website but it's actually 9-5.
In the end I rang up and asked them to cancel the orders. These were for a christmas present and a wedding present and I received none of these which was awful as I had to let people down and not give them their present! Stick to snapfish and photobox!!
More Printerpix.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Printerpix.co.uk - Avoid at any cost guys 
- Printerpix - Damaged item/no call, not open
- Printerpix.co.uk - Cast iron criminals 
- Printerpix - They got my money and coupon, but I received completely nothing from them
- Printerpix - This is the worst company ever!
- Printerpix - photo books
- Printerpix - Slow delivery service
- Printerpix - They haven't shipped my order and no gift as well 
- Printerpix - All I want is my money back!
- Printerpix - Metal Photo