Primus Canada / disconnection fee, no refund, continuation of monthly charges
I cancelled primus canada talk broadband service with 42 days of notice. I was continued to be charged for the month after that. I placed a stop payment order on my bank account - they yet attempted to charge me for an additional month which did not go through.
When I spoke with them they stated that they charge a cancellation fee. I referred them to a the contract which stated that no cancellation fee would apply to me since I was not under a contract. They then stated that they would only charge me for ten extra days but not refund anything under $10 (which is 1/3 of the monthly bill), and that they conveniently owned me $9.99 and therefore would not issue a refund.
Only after 30 minutes of angry discourse on my part did the woman state that they would refund me one extra penny so that my bill would amount to $10 and therefore I would be refunded in january when my next bill appears.
This invoice was not sent to me - again they are trying to steal $10 from me, but I will persist and call those crooks back.
At no point did they four representatives admit that they had illegally charged me - for them it was perfectly legitimate. No apology was given, and no refund was issued.
This is a crooked, small-timing company that consists of thugs
More Primus Canada Complaints & Reviews
- Primus Canada - scam and cheating 
- Primus Canada - failure to terminate services twice 
- Primus Care - scam
- Primus Canada - customer services 
- Primus Telecommunications Canada Inc - primus triple value bundle rip off 
- Primus.ca - unauthorized invoicing
- Primus.ca - billing and false promises
- Primus.ca - internet, ld
- Primus.ca - customer service
- Primus.ca - internet service I never had and I returned modem