Primerica / scam! uneducated agents!

1 Houston, TX, United States Review updated:

Primerica needs to get shut down!! Biggest rip-off ever.They hire illiterate people to sell insurance, annutities, and etc. People that can't even spell nor add numbers. Primerican pretty much recruits any bum and pothead off the street, so pretty soon, the U.S. will have a 0% unemployment rate. I have a friend that works for them, and claims that he's "living the high life, and is rich!" from Primerica. How can you sell such prodecuts when you barely passed high school and dropped out of college, he could't even pass CALCULUS! The other day he called me because he didn't know the answer to 0 minus 1/2?? With AMAZING!! math skills like that, he'll blow his money before he even earns it. I went to a meeting, but everyone there were black, so I knew something had to be wrong. If you get help from a Young African American male from Primerica, then you are pretty much asking to get robbed! I'd like to see how well they'd perform on the show "Are you smarter than a 5th grader?"

Comments

He
  11th of Jul, 2009

I would like to say that your "story" is just that. A story. I do not believe a word that you posted. I am forwarding your post to fellow Primerica agents who are "Black" because you are a VERY RACISIT person. I am going to bet that you are a some type of financial agent, whether you work in a bank, mortgages or sell life insurance; and that you are making up lies to hurt the company. Even though this company makes billions of dollars. I'm sorry put I tell it like I see it.

Jo
  15th of Jul, 2009

The RVP, or SVP, or whatever phony title he has this week, in one small town was a man who had gotten away with murder as a child. His parents were missionaries in an African country who left him in charge of his younger brother for a brief time. When the parents returned, the baby was dead. I'm sure his dad had to bribe local officials to keep his young son from being charged with murder. He had the idea that he could get away with anything, even murder. He bad-mouthed every other agent in town and even those who weren't agents who disagreed with him. Murder, defamation, and deception were part of his life six days a week. On the seventh, he would recruit people at his local church where they made him an elder. Some day, those around him will catch on. A twist on an old saying goes, "Time wounds all heels".

Th
  16th of Jul, 2009

There are several things wrong with Waynes post. Let me try to clarify:
First to make money in Primerica you can't be a bum. You do have to learn things. It is not a get quick money making machine.
Second, So what if the person barely passed High school, and does nto know calculus. IF you watn to make things complicated you can, but why. Which is better Debt or no debt? Saving versus investing? Getting 1% on your money or 12%? I mean it might be nice to ahve that college degree, but WHY? You still have to learn about money which they do not teach in college.
Third: Unlike some companies, Primerica makes you go through a back ground check. Not everyone passes. Matter of fact, they ahve stopped people from joining that even had their record expunged. So your commenton Pot heads if just a typical Cash Value agent comment.
As for the Black comment: Are you ignorant or racist? Just because you have stereotypical thoughts, does not mean anyone else has them. I am a white male that thinks the Black man has gotten the bad end of the stick for years. And if they want to better themselves and their families, they should be able to. If they only have a high school diploma but work hard they can exceed. Those are the people who have made Primerica great. It is also the same group that have made America Great. Nto the people who judge others by skin color or school grade or way they speak.

Ne
  9th of Aug, 2009

You are a total jackass for your Black comment. There are many ignorant, pothead, stupid Whites are well as any one else. I am not even pro Primerica, however I am totally against this whole new, "hide behind the internet thing" that many racists like you do. You are such a coward that the internet has become the best thing for you. You have such a low self esteem that you have to put down others to make yourself feel good. You can say whatever you want but it doesn't make it so. People like you need any topic for an excuse to put others down. You simple ### low-life hiding behind the keyboard.

Na
  21st of Aug, 2009

I knew I couldn't have been the only one who thought that this guy was a complete jackass. It's ### like this that won't let society break racial barriers between so many cultures. Unbelievable

Bu
  8th of Mar, 2010

Yeah, agree with all above and I actually am fairly middle of the road (leaning right Thanks to Clinton but trying to give this Admin.a fair shake .. it is hard at times!!!)) ... and am actually with Primerica NOW but I have to agree: what a cowardly comment (actually said probably just to puch our buttons, sit back, crack a cold one, light a j, and laugh @ how upset we all get :-)

Tr
  9th of Aug, 2010

I absolutely rescent this company, I started a blog to help spread the word about them please post your complaints go here> primericacomplaints.blogspot.com

Am
  22nd of Jun, 2015

Before you insult people for their lack of math skills, you may want to brush up on your grammar skills. prodecuts = products, could't = couldn't, "I went to a meeting, but everyone there were black" - everyone WAS black, "If you get help from a Young African American" - young does not need to be capitalized.

I could go on and on about how your comment wasn't helpful in the least, or how it was childish and ignorant, but I'll let you show the world how stupid you are with your horrible grammar and typos.

PS: Download Mozilla Firefox, it spell checks for you.