Priceline.com / they are the worst!

1 Norwalk, CT, United States Review updated:

Priceline.com is a real scam. It is cheaper to book a room directly through the hotel, because Priceline takes more money! I tried to reserve a room, but then I realized that my room was only $200, but they took $300. And the most interesting part is that they did not pay the hotel, they just stole all my money! I tried to contact their customer support but had to wait for over two hours just to be connected. Priceline charged $100 more than the hotel would have charged! I When I finally got to talk to their agent, I explained what happened and demanded a refund. But I was told that there was nothing she could do. This company is horribly unprofessional!

Hu
Jan 8, 2016

Comments

• Md
      29th of Jan, 2016

I totally agree. I booked a car rental through their "bidding" on a best price. When I arrived to pick the car up it cost me $100 more than the bid I won. Priceline refuses to return the money back to me that was charged over what my bid was. I have filed a BBB in CT where their home office is. This company is a rip off & falsely advertises the lowest rates. You CAN get cheaper rates dealing directly with the rental compamy.