Priceline.com / they are the worst!
Priceline.com is a real scam. It is cheaper to book a room directly through the hotel, because Priceline takes more money! I tried to reserve a room, but then I realized that my room was only $200, but they took $300. And the most interesting part is that they did not pay the hotel, they just stole all my money! I tried to contact their customer support but had to wait for over two hours just to be connected. Priceline charged $100 more than the hotel would have charged! I When I finally got to talk to their agent, I explained what happened and demanded a refund. But I was told that there was nothing she could do. This company is horribly unprofessional!
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - failure to issue ticket
- Priceline.com - getting a document signed
- Priceline.com - airline tickets
- Priceline.com - I am complaining about hotel booking
- Priceline.com - car rental