Priceline.com — seat reservation was made but cancelled w no seat assignment
Recently, my wife and I booked a ticket on Priceline and the prices appear to be unusually less than what could be purchased on Delta website which I found to be strange (~around $40 cheaper).
At the time of booking, we chose economy class with particular seat reservations so we could be next to each other.
We just received an email notification that the flight has been changed by the airline to another plane. With the new flight, seat assignments are not possible.
To us, this is not acceptable. If seat reservations are not viable, it should be clearly disclosed prior to booking the flight otherwise we would have chosen a different airline. At the time of booking, we had selected seats and we were not disclosed anything.
Spoken to supervisor at Saturday March 4th, around 7:00 PM PST
• Both agent and Supervisor stated nothing can be done
• Both stated that we booked tickets that were basic tickets with no seat arrangement but as stated, that is not true. We had selected seats.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - legal proceedings against priceline (consumer based and other) 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets 
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation 
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics