Priceline.com / scandic hotel copenhagen - bester sogade
My wife and I recently booked the above hotel through Priceline and would like to relate the poor service and amenities of this hotel.
The room we had had the poorest cushions and mattress that I have ever experienced in all my travels both business and vacation.
At night there were hundreds of spiders that came down outside our window - 18 floors up.
The inside of the room had holes and poor maintained marks all over the place.
Our check out time was 12h00 - we asked if it was possible to check out at 13h00 - and were related that it would be a Kr 150-00 charge - for 1 x hour.
On arrival 14h00 we had no "bell boy" to assist us or trolleys and had to lug our cases to our room on our own.
The restaurant where we had dinner got both my wife and my meal wrong.
I ordered a simple burger with no lettuce, which arrived with lettuce - my wife ordered a pasta with shrimp and it arrived with no shrimp.
A poor experience - 1 out of 10.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics