Priceline.com / scandic hotel copenhagen - bester sogade

Copenhagen, Denmark Review updated:

My wife and I recently booked the above hotel through Priceline and would like to relate the poor service and amenities of this hotel.

The room we had had the poorest cushions and mattress that I have ever experienced in all my travels both business and vacation.

At night there were hundreds of spiders that came down outside our window - 18 floors up.

The inside of the room had holes and poor maintained marks all over the place.

Our check out time was 12h00 - we asked if it was possible to check out at 13h00 - and were related that it would be a Kr 150-00 charge - for 1 x hour.

On arrival 14h00 we had no "bell boy" to assist us or trolleys and had to lug our cases to our room on our own.

The restaurant where we had dinner got both my wife and my meal wrong.

I ordered a simple burger with no lettuce, which arrived with lettuce - my wife ordered a pasta with shrimp and it arrived with no shrimp.

A poor experience - 1 out of 10.

Jo
Aug 05, 2017

Comments

• Du
      Aug 07, 2017

Priceline rates a terrible hotel property 3 1/2 star, and when I made contact via the "Chat" customer service portal, I was told there are no refunds, no credit, not cancellations, and that the rating system cannot be guaranteed. So, why have a rating system> Why book believing you are going to get what you pay for, when in truth it could be a dump. In the past I booked nothing less than 3 1/2 star. This experience taught me a lesson. The hotel was no more than a 2 star, and that is generous.

Priceline customer service is a lesson in frustration. There is no service. No admission of their error.