priceline.com / undisclosed baggage restrictions!
I booked a flight to from Minneapolis to Berlin with a layover at Gatwick in London. The international flight allowed me to take up to 2 bags at 70 lbs and a carry on bag. I brought 1 bag at 70 lbs and a carry on. After arriving at Gatwick after a long journey I re check my bags. The ticketer at the connecting airline Air Berlin told me that they only allowed 1 bag up to 30 lbs and no carry ons. How can this be? They told me I needed to pay an extr 150 pounds to send my bags on to Berlin. I would even mention returning home. Why would priceline book me on a flight through a carrier that does not support any sort of international bag restrictions? No where on any of their documentation did it say something like this could happen. I spent hours talking to cs reps and got no where and I ultimately almost paid the cost of the flight twice because of it.
More priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- priceline.com - Airticket refund
- priceline.com - car rental
- priceline.com - hotel room
- priceline.com - hotels accommodations
- priceline.com - priceline customer care