Priceline.com / consumer overcharge!
I went online to Priceline.com looking for price saving on a hotel. I booked two nights at Holiday Inn, Savannah, GA for $213.94 (or $106.97 per night). When I checked in hotel I told them I was only staying one night--they billed me $88.92 for one night--$18.05 less than Priceline's "savings" per night.
When I requested reimbursement for both nights from Priceline since the hotel had charged me, they had the hotel refund the charge for $88.92 and refused to reimbursement me for the 2nd night (which I had canceled upon check-in)
So I ended up paying Priceline a total of $213.94 for a single night.
The hotel charges $88.92 per night totaling $177.84, so in effect Priceline's "savings" results in costing the consumer $36.10 more for a two-night stay.
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - travel insurance
- Priceline.com - non refundable.
- Priceline.com - dishonoring the promise
- Priceline.com - miami suites south beach
- Priceline.com - priceline visa savings for airline tickets.