Priceline.com / unfair advertising practices
Do not use Priceline.com. If for any reason you must change your date of travel, you will not get a refund or for that matter you will lose the entire cost of your airline tickets plus their service fee. I had to have surgery on a scheduled flight date and was told that I was not able to get a refund or change the ticket date.
Be advised ....no where on priceline.com's website does it say that it does not allow changes to a reservation, that means, airline ticket, hotel, etc. They instead have a hidden icon that you must click on that says 'travel insurance'. I feel this is a tricky way to get away with murder on consumers.
So, do not use priceline and also complain, complaign, complaign to the fcc, to whoever will listen. Look it's us against goliath, but we know who won that battle!
More Priceline.com Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - Unethical behavior, charges but no services given, no remendy to issue or assistance in help.
- Priceline.com - car rental
- Priceline.com - non refundable one way flight ticket
- Priceline.com - disrespect and dishonorable
- Priceline.com - travel insurance