Priceline / reservations + fraud*
I booked a reservation through Priceline and they not only do not acknowledge Priceline Trip Number they issued but ran purchase though a different company without my knowledge. When I call about this because hotel shows reservation booked but not paid for Priceline tells me I have to speak with third party they used to make this purchase.
Not only was I charged and booked by Priceline (which they do not acknowledge), I get to Hotel and they charge me because they show room not paid for. So I am double charged. I am unable to get live support or help from priceline and so will leave it to my CC provider to sort out.
* FRAUD: a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.
More Priceline Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - claim
- Priceline.com - regular priced hotel.
- Priceline.com - express hotel
- Priceline.com - best price guarantee
- Priceline.com - car rental