Priceline / no refund
I got a car rental for $12 a day through Priceline. The next page offered an "upgrade" from a subcompact to a compact for $12 a day. Sure, I though, compact for same price as a subcompact, why not?
It turns out that it wasn't the same $12 a day I was paying but was an additional $12 a day. I called up their "customer service" within 2 minutes. There is nothing they can do about it, according to them... according to Travis. Outrageous, and what is worse, they don't care. Priceline, not sure it is worth it. May be the last time I do business with them.
More Priceline Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - airline tickets
- Priceline.com - hotel price drop and not credited
- Priceline.com - hotel reservation
- Priceline.com - worst customer service ever
- Priceline.com - unfair/illegal (?) business practices/trickory/entrapment tactics