Priceline / overcharged
After many years of using priceline.com and bidding on hotels I have never been so upset. I have never had a problem till a couple days ago. They charged me twice for a reservation...after contacting them they told me I have to contact bank because they only have 1 charge in there system, I contacted my bank and they told me there is 2 charges and that priceline needs to fix it. I called them again and this time they told me that I have an authorization charge on my card that will be dropped within 48hours. Mind you I have never encountered this issue. It has been more than 3 days and the charge is still there! They are extremely unhelpful and all they could tell me is that they only have 1 charge in there system... I don't recommend this to anyone, its better that you spend the extra 40 for a hotel room that go through this headache. Now I am forced to contact an attorney...
More Priceline Complaints & Reviews
- Priceline.com - fraud and scam 
- Travelweb/priceline - refusal to acknowlege cancellation confirmation number 
- Priceline.com - unauthorized charges 
- Priceline.com - do not take cdw for car rental
- Priceline.com - liars and cheaters 
- Priceline.com - Airline
- Priceline.com - Hotel booked online 182-549-762-71
- Priceline.com - claim
- Priceline.com - regular priced hotel.
- Priceline.com - express hotel