Price Chopper / overcharged on item
Yesturday, Friday, February 1, 2019, I have purchased 2 packages of Quilted Northern toilet paper at Price Chopper in Chatham, N.Y.
The shelf sticker price was $3.99 each. After checking my receipt, I noticed that it was rang up at $4.49 each. I went to the office to get my 2 packages of toilet paper FREE and a $2 off coupon on my next shopping order. I always got my items free whenever there was an overcharge. I was told that the company is not doing that anymore. Since when?
After my groceries purchase, I always step aside and check my receipt.
There were times when I got home, checked my receipt and had to drive back to Price Chopper because I was overcharged on an item. One time, as I recall, I bought package of beef that was over $8.00. I got charged for it twice. WOW, that was over $8.
What exactly is the company's policy on OVERCHARGE. I believe, that I should get my 2packages of toilet paper for FREE. I should not have to stand on the side and check my receipt every time I do my grocery shopping.
Also, why am I being told that there is an extra charge to have my meat ground. Is that also a store policy? The butchers at Shop Rite are very helpful and are willing to do it for free. Waiting to hear from you. Helen Koziol
More Price Chopper Complaints & Reviews
- Price Chopper - fraud 
- Price Chopper - harassment 
- Price Chopper - harassment and other 
- Price Chopper - over load of work and less staff
- Price Chopper - harrassement 
- Price Chopper Legal Dept. - recieved not one thank you...
- Price Chopper - deceptive marketing
- Price Chopper - deli service
- Price Chopper - pricing and specials 
- Price Chopper - being lied and ignored