Prestige Financial / Fraud and cheating
In 2002 I purchased a vehicle and the financing was through this company. The contract was for 72 payments, I have now made 69 payments, but they say I owe $8000.00, how can that be. They say that it is fees and interest, my payment was only 552.56 per month. I want to know if anyone has ever been successful with this company. I gave them an alternative to us filing bankruptcy ( just to get out from under all these fees) I said that we could go and buy another vehicle with a large rebate, then this vehicle could be paid off and we would finance the other vehicle with them at a lower interest rate. They refused. The car is probably worth $1500.00, why would I continue to pay them another $8000.00 for this vehicle. Any suggestions on how to deal with this before I go and file bankruptcy would be appreciated.
More Prestige Financial Complaints & Reviews
- Prestige Financial - Innappropriate and illegal collection practices, Charging of erroneous fees and interest 
- Prestige Financial - thetruth 
- Prestige Financial - collections and harrassment 
- Prestige Financial - Mean 
- Prestige Financial - Worst company ever 
- Prestige Financial Services - unethical behaviour
- Prestige Financial Services - bullying, threats, by reps when texting me.
- Prestige Financial - Revise
- Prestige Financial - Constant Harassment
- Prestige Financial - Auto Payment Made after account was closed