Premier Dead Sea / They cancel auction re-selling to preserve their prices
My mother spent alot of money on this stuff and, upon her passing, still had several unopened packages with no expiry dates. Wanting them out of the house, I put as much merchandise as would fit into a Standard Shipping Box, and put them up for sale on eBay for pennies (trusting the market to establish the "going rate"). Based on pictures in other auctions, these were the same items as being sold in other auctions valued between $250-$450 for the sets, and I was asking $20. Within days Premier contacted eBay and identified my products as bootlegs, based only from the pictures. As some have proprietary packaging (oddly shaped bottles) and all had either Copyright or Trademark stamps, I asked Premier (3 times over 3 weeks) to clarify specifically which items were bootlegged, so that I could sell the rest. I received no reply. eBay will shut down my account if they get another such report. They are not a "respectable" business with "honorable" practices.
More Premier Dead Sea Complaints & Reviews
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Can't Return the Products/Scam 
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Rip Off 
- Premier Dead Sea - Buyer Beware 
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Eye Cream 
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Stay away from kiosks and phony salesmen 
- Premier Dead Sea Products - All of them!
- Premier Dead Sea Mall - Agressive, dishonest and a scam.
- Dead Sea Premier - Didn't disclose refund policy
- Premier Dead Sea Skin Care - Rip Off & Scam 
- Premier Dead Sea Products - Kiosik Scammers