Premier Dead Sea / They cancel auction re-selling to preserve their prices

1 1885 Beaver Ridge Cir, Suite A Norcross, GA 30071, Dead Sea Premier Cosmetics Laboratories Ltd, United States

My mother spent alot of money on this stuff and, upon her passing, still had several unopened packages with no expiry dates. Wanting them out of the house, I put as much merchandise as would fit into a Standard Shipping Box, and put them up for sale on eBay for pennies (trusting the market to establish the "going rate"). Based on pictures in other auctions, these were the same items as being sold in other auctions valued between $250-$450 for the sets, and I was asking $20. Within days Premier contacted eBay and identified my products as bootlegs, based only from the pictures. As some have proprietary packaging (oddly shaped bottles) and all had either Copyright or Trademark stamps, I asked Premier (3 times over 3 weeks) to clarify specifically which items were bootlegged, so that I could sell the rest. I received no reply. eBay will shut down my account if they get another such report. They are not a "respectable" business with "honorable" practices.

Jo