PowersportsMax / Fraud and scam
I purchased a 1100cc go cart from power sports max and it is junk. Breaks every time I ride it. Does not go as fast as they advertise. They want me to send it from ND to CAL for each repair. This is not going to happen. It is not as advertised at all. Totally unreliable and is a cheap copy of other much better buggy's. Do not buy from them!!!
It is leaking oil antifreeze the clutch master cylinder also broke. the swing arms are not straight and it did not come with assembly instructions. They also have no repair manual available so you are on your own to repair it. And when I was putting it together the parts did not fit which puts stress on them and also causes more cracks and premature ware on every thing else. do your self a big favor and do not buy from them!!!
More PowersportsMax Complaints & Reviews
- Powersportsmax.com - No delivery, no refund 
- Powersportsmax.com - Horrible company! 
- Powersportsmax.com - Stay away
- Powersportsmax.com - Poor Quality product
- Powersportsmax.com - Fraud: No money back guarantee, no parts, no service
- Powersportsmax.com - atv-f024 60cc kids atv
- PowersportsMax - go cart
- PowersportsMax - 110 cc atv
- PowersportsMax - tao tao boulder b1 110 cc atv
- PowersportsMax - atv