Porsche — Financial
Last Dcember 29, 2010, I paid for my bill $1153.60 for the January lease. Then last January 3, 2011, they billed me again. They billed me twice in a month. My contract states that I will be billed once a month. This time, they billed me twice – breach of contract. Last January 5, 2011, I spoke to someone whom claimed to be the financial manager, he said that he will contact the Porsche Financial Services. They left me a message and promised me that they will return my money – but they never did. As advised by Victor I have to file a complaint with the BBB. When I file a complaint, after how many days, they mailed a check overnight. What had happened between January 5 to January 21? How come it took them so long. When they deducted my money ( in which I did not authorize), my check bounced ( the check was my payment for my apartment), the landlady called me, I was sick, I drove to the bank, paid $30 transaction, and $20 late fee – I felt so stressed-out. Porsche also sent me a letter that they will ONLY begin deducting my payment on February 3. It was January 3, 2011 when they deducted money. They lied to me and gave me a hard time.
They sent me a check. What will I do with the check? I expect them to refund the money on my card, not a check, because I don’t have time to go to the bank. Is Porsche losing money? Its only $1000+, How come it’s so hard for the company to return the customers money? If the company refused to refund it, then it’s theft. I keep on calling the apparently, and actually, it’s not my fault and I never authorized Porsche to deduct money twice. Why are they giving me a hard time? That’s the question I don’t understand.
Overall, I find the customer service poor. The Financial Service I think are those people who received their paycheck without doing anything.
More Porsche Complaints & Reviews
- Porsche Dealership - False promises 
- Porsche Financial Services - Payment status 
- Porsche Financial Services - delay payment post to impose late charges 
- [Resolved] Porsche Dealership - Car Fraud
- Porsche Cars North America - Failure to honor warranty
- Porsche Cars North America - incompetent service department at porsche of naples
- Porsche - 2018 carrera 911s
- Porsche Cars North America - Awful Vehicle Noise
- Porsche - 2019 gt3rs hood issue
- Porsche Centre Bristol UK - return of deposit