PorscheFinancial

Last Dcember 29, 2010, I paid for my bill $1153.60 for the January lease. Then last January 3, 2011, they billed me again. They billed me twice in a month. My contract states that I will be billed once a month. This time, they billed me twice – breach of contract. Last January 5, 2011, I spoke to someone whom claimed to be the financial manager, he said that he will contact the Porsche Financial Services. They left me a message and promised me that they will return my money – but they never did. As advised by Victor I have to file a complaint with the BBB. When I file a complaint, after how many days, they mailed a check overnight. What had happened between January 5 to January 21? How come it took them so long. When they deducted my money ( in which I did not authorize), my check bounced ( the check was my payment for my apartment), the landlady called me, I was sick, I drove to the bank, paid $30 transaction, and $20 late fee – I felt so stressed-out. Porsche also sent me a letter that they will ONLY begin deducting my payment on February 3. It was January 3, 2011 when they deducted money. They lied to me and gave me a hard time.
They sent me a check. What will I do with the check? I expect them to refund the money on my card, not a check, because I don’t have time to go to the bank. Is Porsche losing money? Its only $1000+, How come it’s so hard for the company to return the customers money? If the company refused to refund it, then it’s theft. I keep on calling the apparently, and actually, it’s not my fault and I never authorized Porsche to deduct money twice. Why are they giving me a hard time? That’s the question I don’t understand.
Overall, I find the customer service poor. The Financial Service I think are those people who received their paycheck without doing anything.

Ch

Comments

•   Jul 21, 2008
    Porsche - Scam and lies
    Porsche
    Atlanta
    Georgia

Wood trim keeps falling off Porsche of palm beach repaired twice in 3 yrs it came off again paint keeps coming off brake handle fixed twice this car cost 118, 000$ should i sue Porsche?

•   Oct 17, 2008
    Porsche - Bad service
    Porsche
    980 Hammond Dr., Ste. 1000
    Atlanta
    Georgia
    porsche.com

I was stunned to find that Porsche will not warranty the clutch on my car with 20, 000 miles. They say it is a wear out item like wiper blades and I should bend over to the tune of $3500.

I have owned 2 Pontiac GTO, 3 different VW, Triumph TR6, Chevy Monza, Ford Tempo, Mazda B2200, Mazda MX6 and Mazda Miata with stick shift but only a $64, 000 piece of junk Porsche ever had a clutch problem.

• Un
      Feb 28, 2011

I agree, Porsche Financial Service representatives are not helpful, they do not return your phone calls and if you want anything in your file processed in a timely manner you must do the legwork yourself, and even still don't hold your breath! God help you if you ever need an insurance check endorsed by them for repairs made on your Porsche, you'll have to jump through hoops and given them an arm and a leg. It took 3 months for my Porsche repairs to be completed and Porsche Financial is dragging their feet on endorsing the insurance check claiming they need paperwork from the repair shop. The repair shop manager has been trying to get in touch with my file person and cannot get a hold of her and she won't return his calls. So my Porsche which is repaired is sitting there and I am without a vehicle. Oh and it takes at least 3 days for a check to be endorsed once they receive all of the "necessary" paperwork. AND when you send them faxes even though you receive confirmation on your end, they "never got the fax." Worst customer service I have ever experienced. Guess who won't be buying another Porsche!???

• Ti
      Jul 01, 2012

Turned in our car to a Mercedes Benz, Mercedes paid off the Porsche Lease termination and fees as required by the contract. Months later Porsche decides the car was damaged, not maintained, and we owe over $2000. They then ignored a certified letter demanding that a certified appraiser inspect the car as is allowed under their contract. 5 months go by and they just submitted the fraudulent charges to Experian. So I'm 40 years old and have a long life ahead of me, and they lost me as a customer for the duration, for a couple thousand dollars to which they were not entitled to begin with. Smart. Very smart. If you buy a Porsche, don't finance with Porsche Financial.