Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen / employees not letting anyone use their restrooms

Bakersfield, CA, United States Review updated:

Every time I go to use the bathroom they tell me I have to be a paying customer to use there restroom and that's very uncalled for because there are homeless people out here that need to use the restroom and we are being told we have to buy something to use the restroom and the date today is 06/13/2017 time is 6:11pm the restaurant is located in oildale california 93308 on airport dr.

• Updated by jasonfesler2316, Jun 15, 2017

Can be homeless anyone can be homeless and still get Wi-Fi or any kind of connection or you know somebody in the family could buy them a phone that has internet on it but what does internet have to do with being homeless we're talking about Popeyes not internet

Jun 13, 2017

Comments

Jun 15, 2017

I hate to tell you this but their restrooms are private and ONLY for their customers. Did you offer to pay something for the water and t.p.? Or do most people on the go think everyone has to supply a bathroom for them? Would these same people open up their private homes for everyone who wanted to use a bathroom? I don''t think so.. Go to ma gas station, walmart, or go in the woods.