Popeye's Chicken / fraud

Popeye's Chicken
April 22nd 2009 Popeye's advertised 8pc chicken for $4.99. I went there after work and as expected everyone and their mother were there to take advantage of this offer. There was a Popeye employee outside taking names of customers who were unable to receive their orders because they had run out. We were told by the young lady taking our names that we have to redeem our orders within one week. We were asked if we wanted one or two boxes. I said two. I called Popeyes on Sunday 04/26/2009 to verify they would honor their raincheck. I planned on using it today since I had invited company over and had planned to supply company with 16 pcs of Popeyes chicken. I was told by the mgr that corporate office has to program their computers or registers so that they will ring up orders at the $4.99 price and that we can only redeem the orders on Tuesday. This is a lot of baloney. Anyone with a bit of common sense would have expected a turn-out like they had when you offer a deal that they advertised and should have had a contingency plan prepared knowing that possibly these stores may run out of product. Popeys as far as I'm concerned used false advertising, they did not honor their rainchecks as I was told by one of their own employees that we would have to redeem our chicken within one week. I wish they would honor their rain check per the info given by their employee. Not everyone is available to run down to their store this Tuesday.

Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen Logo Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen