Pokerstars / no free play

Well, I signed up for Pokerstars using the ' free' start bonus from Pokerstrategy. I added USD 100 with my credit card to avail of a possible additional bonus. After a few months I found out I'm not that good at poker, so I decided to quit. I had consumed my USD 50 from Pokerstrategy, so I just wanted my USD 100 back. Guess what. I had been playing with my own money, not the USD I got ' for free' from Pokerstrategy. Thanks Pokerstars!

Comments

• Ba
      2nd of Jun, 2009

Didn't Bush to an end to gambling online? Check it out. Maybe you can get your money back. I think the only legal way to gamble is if the poker site is out of the US.

• Mr
      3rd of Aug, 2009

ive been playing on pokerstars for a long time and i think im a good player i win alot of touneys at casino's i dont see any americans winning the big money on this site i just played 4 tourneys tonight and as always i lost
    i had aj and the flop was a9j and i bet a small amount and he went allin with a aq and i told my lady watching a q will drop on the river and it did bad beat yes it was but ive been screwed many times on this site one night i was chip leader and almost in the money and i was chattin with the other players and yes i was call them donkeys and other choise words and the moderator blocked my chat and my screen went blank and scrambled
    they said it was my computer i didnt win a dime i watch them give my chips away and i was right out the money when my chips were gone that was months ago nothing ever happen like that ever happen again on any site at anytime just count the tourneys and see how many american's win maybe 1 in a hundred and you know we play hard and we play fair so beware of this site they will screw you out your hard earned money i learned and delited there site

• Co
      10th of Jul, 2010

Without question this site is dirty, no good, and cheats constantly on it's players!!! This rediculous poker site is so predictable that I can call a bad beat coming almost every time! As for their low class, unprofessional, totally biased and discriminating so called moderators...they're just dispicable trash! Highly recommend deleting their program from your computer as I can almost assure you that they are violating your private information stored on your computer!

• Ne
      24th of Oct, 2010

You would think that pokerstars would hire a programer that has at least played poker. They (pokerstars) has by far the worst ramdom program. You should sit and watch before you ever place a real money bet on this site. Chances of hitting a flush 13% on pokerstars it is closer to 30% Play for free before you ever put a dime on the table you will soon learn this is not a gamblers site. Don't go by the so called stars of poker most of them are degenerate gamblers that get paid to tout the pokerstars site. I am not a sore loser I have never payed for real money on the site but I can tell you the so called ramdom program on this site sucks.

• Wm
      12th of May, 2016

I have played poker for over 25 years and never have I seen dealing like on Pokerstars. It is absolutely the most crooked system you can imagine. I will not play for money because they cannot even run the play money games legitimately. Anyone who invests any real cash in this site is really asking to lose everything. After thousands of hands I know Pokerstars is a rip off.

• Lu
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Pokerstars.com - addicted cards
    Brazil

Hi, my user name in pokerstars is luiss1214, I'd like to know why I'm having so many deuces! The deck has 4 aces, 4 kings ...and 4 deuces, why I have so many deuces and few aces? You can check in my historic hands, it's ridiculous!!

• Ri
      20th of Aug, 2018
    Pokerstars.com - texes holdem
    Saint Paul
    Minnesota

went to buy chips and you removed all my favoret games. gess I saved money ive been your customer 4 12 years or so never no pirks no thank you 4 faithfulness no golden watch, just a [censored] u for shopping here. back at u.

• Yt
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Pokerstars.com - revoked my account after being with them for 10 years

Pokerstars is never to be trusted.
    never give them money.
    they can revoke your account for no reason and never explain
    themselves to you no matter how many times you email them
    I was with them for 10 years and considered a prime account and out of nowhere they revoked my account and wont even answer my emails.

14th of Oct, 2018
    Pokerstars.com - Scam
    Canada
    pokerstars.com

I won $6025 on Pokerstars..great win eh? They sent me an email to upload my identification but before I was able to do so my account was emptied and frozen. When questioned they said someone with a skrill account already claimed and transfered my winnings to their account and PokerStars is not financially liable...this site is a definite scam!!

• Ya
      12th of Nov, 2018
    Pokerstars.com - online poker
    Australia

This is a rigged business, they closed my account with 190$ in it woth no good reason and not taking it back, they don't even reply my emails

• Co
      13th of Nov, 2018
    Pokerstars.com - complaining about being ripped off
    powell river
    British Columbia
    Canada

Can u please reimburse me i got ripped off 1000 >? please help thank you

• Kr
      12th of Dec, 2018
    Pokerstars.com - unethical behaviour
    United Kingdom

I can never EVER win on this ghost site, even if I have the best it's always something on the river which beats me!!! I always [censored]ing lose on this site! do something! this site doesn't deserve to be open to players! shut it down! u have a bunch of guys which are working probably everyday but they are USELESS! 0 STARS for POKER STARS