POF.com / Plenty of Fish / I want to report a predator/scammer on plenty of fish
I live in Bend Oregon and recently met someone on plenty of fish who turned out to be a criminal a liar and a scammer. I would hate to see this happen to somebody else. At the time this person's username was flipturnaround, but I have a feeling they delete and create new accounts all the time. The name she goes by is Sara Hatfield, but her real name is Sara Klepper. On plenty of fish she claims to be a retired military cop and 46 years old, she is actually 32 and his most likely never been in the military. Anyone can Google her online and find lots of mugshots and arrest reports. She may be headed to the Oregon coast. Although she is not, and has never been a cop, she does carry a gun and should be considered dangerous. She's very manipulative and very good at it. She conned me out of thousands of dollars and caused a lot of emotional trauma.
More POF.com / Plenty of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Plenty Of Fish - fraud and cheating 
- Plenty Of Fish - false advertising - not 100% free online dating service 
- Plenty Of Fish - can't delete account 
- Plentyoffish or POF.com - transgender discrimination 
- Plenty Of Fish - abusive dating site, removes profiles with no explanation, supports predators... 
- PoF.com - abused yet removed my profile 
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scammers
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - horrible site!
- POF.com / Plenty of Fish - scam and rude member alert
- Plenty Of Fish - dating site with scammers