Playboy Magazine / customer service

United States Review updated:
Phone: 386-212-9629
Good day. my name is steven horvath i am 59, and have been purchasing Playboy since 1969. and i feel that you have become so big that you are forgetting the reason Playboy is such a conglomerat, ( us the people that support your mags.) For the last three years i have been promised a free celeb. CD and each time i pay, i have to follow up by writing this stupid letter.I feel that 2 times is enough. I still have not recieved. my cds (AGAIN)Dear Mr. Heffner please .You must be loosing customers. (good customers Loyal customers)You need to keep up the Playboy tradition.You still have a classy mag. But your customer service. SUCKS. i HAVE BEEN OUT OF WORK SINCE APRIL BECAUSE OF THIS SCREWED UP ECONOMY But i still subscribed to your mag. I feel i could do a better job, in your customer service dept.???????. Again Please send me the offer you committed to. Thank you! A very disturbed Long time customer. STEVE.
Ho

Comments

Ro
  21st of Oct, 2007

Playboy Magazine - not ordered and being threatened

my dad never ordered the mag has not recieved it and is now getting threatening letters saying they are going to sue and have turned it over to a collection agency,my dad is handicapped without use of arms or good eyesight,so what would he order it for anyway.
Ma
  11th of Jan, 2008

Playboy Magazine - Soliciting through the US mail!
Playboy
Wantagh
New York
Phone: 516-796-1436

I do not want this garbage sent to my residence any longer. This is not the kind of solicitation I want to find in my mailbox!!!
Ka
  13th of Mar, 2008
Where do I send complaints to make these same solicitations stop.
Sp
  15th of Apr, 2009

Playboy Magazine - Payed for 12 month subcription did not recive it
Playboy Magazine

Payed for 12 month subcription did not recive it. Mailed check 3/4/09 check was cashed 3/25/09 still no magazine .
Ml
  8th of May, 2009

Playboy Magazine - NEVER renewed
P.O. Box 2007
Harlan
Iowa

I NEVER RENEWED my subscription but I got a BILL for $19.98 from Play boy. This is a total scam that they can BILL you for ITEMS you did not ask for! I want it stopped.
Wi
  18th of Nov, 2010

Playboy Magazine - Receiving magazine and have not subcribed
Playboy Magazine

I received two monthly issues of Playboy Magazine delivered through the mail to my home. I have never ordered this magazine and have no desire to continue receiving it.
Sa
  18th of Mar, 2015
i order playboy through www.speedymags.com for $7.50 for 1 year and never received the magazine. if you go to www.cheapmagazinesite.com you will see the offer.. what a ripoff and they have never responded to my 100's of emails to them

Playboy Enterprises Logo Playboy Enterprises