Plato's Closet / bad associates
I went to Plato's Closet with my friend. My friend donated 2 brand new designer items, and she only got $7.50!! I took a bag of old clothes, and they didn't take a single thing!! Apparently the clothes have to be currently in style; they can't even be 1-2 years outdated!!
The girls were b*****s, and the girl who checked us out (I'm pretty sure her name was Sarah Carlson, and she went to my high school), asked my friend if she wanted to buy her own sunglasses just because she was holding them! And the girls are not one to judge clothes, because she had hair that was dyed brown in the front and blonde in the back, and she was wearing the same pink sweatshirt that I've always seen her in. It was completely ridiculous, and needless to say, I won't be going back there again.
More Plato's Closet Complaints & Reviews
- Plato's Closet - extremely peeved with plato's closet 
- Plato's Closet - selling clothes back 
- Plato's Closet - stolen goods and lies 
- Plato's Closet - ridiculous demands! 
- Plato's Closet - what is wrong with these girls?? 
- Plato's Closet - customer service 
- Plato's Closet - terrible service 
- Plato's Closet - unpaid employee
- Plato's Closet - payment not received
- Plato's Closet - unfair treatment and behavior