Planet Fitness / terminated membership

1423 South Nova RoadDaytona Beach, FL, United States Review updated:
3.35
Phone: 386-253-4300

A employee, Jennifer, was Very rude to me and a guest on the first visit to the gym and then when I made a complaint to the Manager, Sara, she said "Well theres 2 sides to every story"...and left it that way.
And continued to present attitude to me and my guest. So I contacted the so called "Owners" which were 2 old men who seem like they have NEVER ran a business before. And they said Oh well we believe our staff does nothing wrong so they are allowed to harass you and make you feel uncomfortable in our "NO JUDGEMENT ZONE"
Oh and their No Judgement Zone is so FAKE...This is a marketing method to attract people to buy into this gym hoping they are too lazy to come to the gym but still pay monthly.
They forced my membership and gave me no reason of why they revoked it...only to say WE CAN CANCEL WHOEVER WE WANT at anytime. So be careful...You to can be cancelled with no reason given.

Comments

Am
  24th of Jan, 2014
I was also terminated at my planet fitness location just for pointing out that the manager was rude to me. Did they charge you anything after they terminated your contract? Because they won't get another cent from me and ill go cancel my bank account to make sure they don't.

Planet Fitness Logo Planet Fitness