Planet DVD Store / planet dvd store

1 United States

I had been searching for “The complete series” of third watch for a long time. However all I was ever able to find were seasons 1 and 2 (apparently that’s all that is out at the moment) when I came a crossed PlanetDVDStore.com I got pretty ecstatic because they said they had the complete series and it was on sale for 40 dollars! (I should’ve put two and two together… NO OTHER PLACE had seasons 3 through 6 out yet of this T.V. show, and it was ridiculously cheap) BUT I ordered anyway, because I buy things online quite frequently and I have never been scammed. They said my order would arrive in 10 – 14 days, and when two weeks rolled around, I still had no DVD’s. It was nearly ONE MONTH later before I finally got them, and when I did they were in a broken VHS case and the DVD’s were numbered by HAND! They were recorded straight from the T.V., and skipped horrible. Which, in all fairness they did put a warning on their site that some of the DVD’s may skip, but I thought maybe it would be a skip here and there, but instead on one of the DVD’s the last complete 15 minutes doesn’t work at all because it just freezes in place. THANKFULLY I got them on “sale”, because the original price was marked for over 100 bucks! This place is a terrible, terrible scam, so if you are currently on this site looking at reviews to see whether it’s worth buying something from their site, DON’T PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE! I’m not sure why I didn’t check on the reviews of this website before ordering from it, but I WON’T make that mistake again!