Planet DVD Store / pirated/fraud

This company is a Fraud I ordered both seasons of High Incident costed just over $100.00 to get here. The dvds are copied off of television "Fox 8" to be exaact, they are burnt copies and the dvds were put in an old vhs plastic case with a cheap graphic logo that was printed off a computer. I was sucked into this the pictures of the dvd cases looked nice on the website and it guaranteed best quality, brand new dvd sets. I hope no one else gets sucked into this because not all the episodes work they glitch and freeze. When searching i never found this complaint board and i wish i did so i wouldnt have lost 100$ and i deleted my account off there. I wish someone would shut this company/website down bc they are scandaling peoples money and the worst part is there is no return address to send it back to.

Comments

• Sk
      15th of Mar, 2009

Report them to the MPAA, which investigates film piracy (www.mpaa.org)

• Gm
      31st of Mar, 2009

I ordered the Laverne and Shirley TV series and when I got them some of the discs were exact burned copies of the released seasons right down to the menues and graphics and some of them were recorded from broadcast tv also they clam that they are unedited that is plain not true I have seen some of the unedited shows and there is things missing I have reported the copying to the MPAA

• Sc
      7th of Apr, 2009

Has anyone turned these people into the better business buearu yet??? I am at the end of my rope with these scam artists! I ordered the Cybill DVD set for my mothers birthday and got Caroline in the City, and can not get a hold of ANYONE to return this, I guess if I could read Chinese I could, Grrr. Calling my credit card company as I type this.

• As
      8th of Apr, 2009

Looks like I am too late too. I bought The Practice DVD series and I have yet to see it. I have contacted them several times and no response. Scam!!! Has anyone got money back from their credit card company??

2nd of May, 2009

I too just got robbed by these ###...
    They are theives
    Total crap copies
    they do not work
    i lost $88...
    no return address
    no response to my e-mails
    they give on buying a bad name
    i am pissed off and i wish i could do something