Best DVD Entertainment Logo

Best DVD Entertainment

Having problems with Best DVD Entertainment?

Best DVD Entertainment reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 23, 2010. The latest review 2 DVD sets never received and get no response from company was posted on Sep 19, 2015. The latest complaint refusal of service was resolved on Aug 27, 2012. Best DVD Entertainment has an average consumer rating of 4 stars from 7 reviews. Best DVD Entertainment has resolved 5 complaints.

Best DVD Entertainment Customer Service Contacts

PO Box 183
Rural Ridge, Pennsylvania

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Best DVD Entertainment Customer Service. Initial Best DVD Entertainment complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Best DVD Entertainment above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Best DVD Entertainment. Discuss the issues you have had with Best DVD Entertainment and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Best DVD Entertainment Complaints & Reviews

Best DVD Entertainment2 DVD sets never received and get no response from company

I ordered 2 DVD sets on August 17, 2015, and my bank account was charged the next day. I then received an e-mail receipt which looked legitimate. I checked on the status after one week and it said it had shipped. That was a month ago and I still haven't received my order. I tried to contact them by e-mail twice, with no response. I then began looking for a phone number and that's when I realized I had probably been scammed. No phone number? What company doesn't have a customer service department with a phone number? When I did a search I saw this complaints site and after reading all the other complaints I know I've bee cheated. How do they get by with this? Is there no regulatory agency or department who prosecutes crooks like these? I don't understand, after all the complaints on this site alone why they are allowed to have a website. I will call my bank first thing Monday and try to get my money back. I don't know how people like this sleep at night.

• Jake Neifert   Feb 26, 2016

I ordered the box set DVD of Mama’s Family last week from Best DVD Entertainment store.

They claim that they ship within 2 to days it’s been a week haven’t heard anything back from them. I contacted them yesterday no response yet.

What can I do about this? My mother and I split the cost of this I know $33.74 not a lot of money but I’m not working right now! I need answers!

Best DVD Entertainmentrefusal of service

I ordered a DVD set online that ended up being processed thru Amazon payments. In the comment section of the order I stated that if this was the same shabby set a Canadian company had shipped to me from China recently that I would not hesitate to dispute the charge with my credit card. Thank God they refused to do business with me, a discriminating customer who knows my consumer rights, and the amount was refunded immediately. Now that I took the time to research this company online, I find all these complaints. This company obviously does not acknowledge the quality of their merchandise and anticipates having to issue refunds, which they sometimes do not even accomplish. Heaven help us all against crooks like this!

Best DVD Entertainmentbank account was charged $109.97 never received dvds

I ordered The Nanny complete dvd series. and Melrose Place complete dvd series on 1/3/12 . I still havent heard from Best dvd. I called my bank. got a copy of the bank draft, the amounts of $64.98, and $44.99 for a total of $109.97 were deducted from my bank account on 1/5/12. The money has been taken from my account, I havent heard from Bestdvd and when I try to contact someone about this situation I am unsuccessful. I plan on reporting this site not only to the Better Business Bureau, but also to KENTUCKY'S STATE ATTORNEY GENERAL, and asking him to report it to the Attorney General of Pennsylvania. One of the jobs of the Attorney General is to protect consumers from FRAUD !!! I also plan to work to have this site shut down!!! After reading all the complaints listed here it seems to me that ENOUGH people have lost their money and been DEFRAUDED by this bogus website.

Best DVD Entertainment shop.comNever got my DVD orders

I ordered with this company on [protected] and never got the items I ordered, but they took my money out of my account [protected]. I have e-mailed them through their link but have never gotten a response. The order should have been mailed within 14 days. The amount they took was $75 for the items(3DVDs'). They are still there on the internet and should be ashamed and should not be ordered from by anyone.

• Tj
            tjh2839 Oct 02, 2010

I have been doing my research.. will keep all of you victims posted to how far I get with tracking these folks down. So far I have filed complaints with the FBI, FTC, Consumer Protection Agency, GoDaddy and working my way down the chain. Next stop, Dynamic Innovations and the local authorities in Las Vegas to find Ms. Heather Hyman.

Registrant:
            Dynamic Innovations, LLC

1810 E. Sahara Avenue, Suite 1325
            Las Vegas, Nevada 89104

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
            Domain Name: BESTDVDENTERTAINMENTSHOP.COM

Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
            +1.[protected]

Best DVD EntertainmentFraud

Ordered dvds.
          Received a receipt confirmation. Order shows as pending. It was pending for weeks. I tried to cancel the order and get my money back three times via their customer service email. Have never received a response and there is no number listed.
          What is so hurtful, was this was a Mother's Day gift for my sick sister, who could do nothing but watch shows and try to read. She has since passed away. This was a Mother's Day gift to her... I don't know whet to do... but there are multiple complaints about them out there. Hidsight is 20/20.

• St
              stephen adamson Nov 01, 2012

i had received 2 dvds from maxvitimans for 1.00 a piece for trying there product my medical md has refered me not to take them for my health wise and i cancelled my orders and now i find a bill on my bank statement for 38.98 and i have not ordered or received dvds i would appreciate if u would cancell these orders and refund my money thank u for your assisstance

Marc Stein Jan 09, 2012

The biggest scam on this earth. They manipulate you withy a free offer, yet never explain the dvds will start shipping 14 days later. Forget getting your money back they are the scam of the century.

• Ra
              ramled Jan 05, 2012

dont remember ordering, no contact info to stop

• Nu
              nurcy Jul 27, 2010

I also place three orders and I never got them. I try to get in contact with them by e-mail and I got no reponse from them. Its been over a month I place that order no refund or my orders. SO PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.

THEY ARE A INTERNET FRAUD

• Sh
              shan4u72 Jun 29, 2010

I placed an order and i have never received the DVD's but they took the money out of my account. The order say's "pending" for over a month now. I have sent e-mails to them and they have come back as "Bad Address" . They are crooks and please DO NOT order from that website.

BestDVDentertainmentstore.comnever received order

I recently ordered a DVD from the company listed above with my debit card, I never received my order. I tried to contact them by email with no response, I tried to cancel the order, still with no response. This is a fraudulent company and should be investigated.

• Gm
                G Mathews Nov 07, 2012

I want a refund for these horrible DVD's.

• Gm
                G Mathews Nov 07, 2012

I did recieve the DVD, s and they were horrible, the screen is very narrow, the people look like tall giants and the picture quality was poor. I have email the company and no answer. My nest step is to report them to pay pal.

• Vm
                vmsbs Apr 15, 2010

I placed a DVD order with bestdvdentertainmentstore.com and never received my order. I contacted them via email in regards to this with no response. I tried cancelling my order with no response (no company phone number). I noticed today while doing an online search that they changed their name to bestdvdentertainmentshop.com. Buyers BEWARE!!

Best DVD Entertainment — Internet Fraud

I recently placed an order with Best DVD Entertainment (www.bestdvdentertainmentstore.com) which was never...