[Resolved] Pixelcrayons / website developers

I had an idea for a website ... to provide online therapy and decided on pixel crayons because I liked their website and thought if they were located in India the cost would be lower than using a company in Canada.
I'm not a computer savvy person and so can't comment on the quality of website development but after four months of having my project and in my first Skype meeting showing me that they had created a customer log in page and change password feature ... I was confused as this seems so basic that I would have thought it would take minutes to create but I can't comment on that.
Pixelcrayons has not followed through on a single contract obligation - they work has been so slow I find myself wondering if it's a real company or I've just been scammed.
So incredibly slow - the site should have been completed in March 2017 and now three months later still nowhere near completed.
I really regret choosing this company. I would never recommend them. They are not helpful at all. Please, if you are a novice at using computer programming do not choose this company.
I am considering legal action to get my money back.

• Resolution statement