Pino Tile / Mohawk Credit Program / Scam and rip off!
I went into the store and ordered tile. My original intent was to pay by the credit terms that PINO TILE and Mohawk flooring offered. A PINO TILE REP came out and measured. Days later the workers came out to install the tile. A couple days later they were done. Myself and a friend( that I had watch the house while the installers were there) Talked to who we thought was the PINO TILE FOREMAN (He was actually a sub contractor) He said we needed to pay him in full. cash or check/ I paid almost $3000.00 in cash and check. YES I had them mark it on the receipt.
A year passes and I got a letter from the Mohaw Credit Card Company they said I owe them $2900.00 for the materials purchased from PINO TILE. I advised them that I decided not to go with the credit terms (a year ago, at the time of installation)and I paid cash. I sent them the forms showing the receipt. They charged it back to Pino Tile. Then PINO TILE sent them a letter disputing the charge back.
SO the company sent me a letter stating I owe them almost 3000.00 for the Materials and interest. I asked PINO TILE to contact the sub contractor... magically was no longer in business. I asked for the contractors form stating the job was completed... it also magically was never turned in by the contractor. I have witnesses and a receipt that i paid cash and check... the store didn't even investigate the contractor????
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
More Pino Tile / Mohawk Credit Program Complaints & Reviews
- Mohawk Smartstrand - Avoid them 
- Mohawk Carpet - Bad service 
- Mohawk Carpet - Carpet fibers coming out leaving holes 
- Mohawk Carpet - Defective Carpet 
- Mohawk Rugs And Lowes - carper fibers coming out 
- [Resolved] Mohawk Industries - smartstrand carpet
- [Resolved] Mohawk Carpet - smartstrand carpet
- Mohawk/Wayne Wiles Flooring Ft Myers/Naples - Smartstrand Carpet
- [Resolved] Mohawk Industries - Smartstrand carpet 
- Mohawk - Credit card