Pier 1 Imports, Inc. / Scam alert
Well, Pier 1 already said that they won't help us!
We bought an Allegro Sofa on June 2008. By January 2009 the fabric looked bad, stretched, loose. In March one of the springs broke while I was sitting on it. I went to the store and promised that the manager will call me. She did not. I went again. On another occasion I was able to talk to the manager. She asked me to bring her pictures. While taking the pictures we discovered that the springs were broken on each side of the sofa!!I showed her the pictures and video. I sent the pictures via e-mail to their costumer services department. And the answer we got is that it is NOT a quality issue! Also, they are sure that "a local artisan can fix it"!! If it is not about quality what is it? We were willing to take another one of their sofas. We didn't ask for a return. We are sending our complain to the BBB!!!
More Pier 1 Imports, Inc. Complaints & Reviews
- Pier 1 Imports - Credit Card 
- Pier 1 Imports - Where the hell is so called survey 
- Pier 1 Imports - Terrible experience 
- Pier 1 Imports - Fraudulent business practices 
- Pier 1 Imports - Worst customer service I have experienced in a long time 
- Pier 1 Imports - management!!
- Pier 1 Imports - dining set
- Pier 1 Imports - They are highly unprofessional
- Pier 1 Imports Inc - My seats looked terrible after only couple of weeks
- Pier 1 Imports - store staff