Pier 1 Imports, Inc. / scam alert

Well, Pier 1 already said that they won't help us!
We bought an Allegro Sofa on June 2008. By January 2009 the fabric looked bad, stretched, loose.in March one of the springs broke while I was sitting on it. I went to the store and promised that the manager will call me. She did not. I went again. On another occasion I was able to talk to the manager. She asked me to bring her pictures. While taking the pictures we discovered that the springs were broken on each side of the sofa!! I showed her the pictures and video. I sent the pictures via e-mail to their costumer services department. And the answer we got is that it is NOT a quality issue! Also, they are sure that "a local artisan can fix it"!! If it is not about quality what is it? We were willing to take another one of their sofas. We didn't ask for a return. We are sending our complain to the BBB!!!

Ja

Comments

• Po
      4th of Dec, 2018

I received my box of 6 candles yesterday. As soon as I picked the box up I heard shattered glass ..I knew what I was up against. I ordered 6 candles. 2 big 3 wick snowy birch in one box, 2 metal covered 3 wick "Oceans" 2 to 1 box. 2 deer candles 1 wick in no box. The boxes these candles were supposedly boxes in were flimsy and opened. The Ocean candle tops were all dented. Needless to say not anyone's gift but mine now. The Snowy Birch were opened but ok. The deer candle was shattered so bad the candle was actually severed. The Deer candle that survived was ruined in that the beautiful snowy woodland scenery was etched out and had pieces of the other candle stuck to it. The box had 1 piece of bubble wrap! For 6 candles! Are you kidding me??!!! I love candles and now these are no longer gifts to others and luckily I did not get cut. I already discussed this with UPS and I'm not filing a complaint because the box contents were wrapped horribly negligent. I am so angry I'm going to the top for this one. I have pictures. If wrapped properly this would not have happened. This was a huge box that was not given the care it should have in packing. I've never received a damage package from my UPS driver who's been delivering to me for 15 years. Pier 1 will make up for this. I'm not returning anything because I've wasted enough time on this as it is but I will complain and no longer will order anything from pier 1. Terrible. I will go to corporate and BBB.