Phychic Mediums / credit card

1 WebsiteUnited States Review updated:

OK my name is Alfonso Benitez an I've been responding to Tara- Medium through my gmail account. I know at the end of there solution. They ask for a donations. If u want to call it that way. Anyways one time I was reading one of her information she provided, an I bit. Like a dummy I asked my wife if I could borrow her bank card. Her name is Lydia Benitez so I put down her card info. Today my wife confronts me that why did I use her card again with this so call mediums. What are u talking about. Well Tara an her company withdrew money from Lydia Benitez bank account with no permission at all. How can I stop them from doing this again, she only had 1 time access to do this on her card not keep the # an do it continuously. OK a lil help please...

Al
Feb 9, 2019

Comments

• Ta
      12th of Feb, 2019

Hello Alfonso, I'm Frank, Tara's secretary.
    There is some kind of misunderstanding in how the payment method that was chosen works.
    1st, it seems that you have bought a study in 3 times, thus paying the total amount in 3 times.
    This means, that 1/3 will be debited on the day of purchase, the 2/3, 30 days after the payment and the 3rd and last installment, will be debited 60 days after the purchase day. As such, when choosing this payment method, you allow the 3 payments, thus noth was debited without your consent.
    Just reply privately to this message to check your refund status.
    Frank