Comments

Pr
  2nd of Jan, 2008
i am very dissapointed of your bad services.... i am complained for t.v. repairing for last five days but no one is coming for service.......... i am sorry but your service is very bad in Delhi reason.......... i think u do something about this matter...... my complain no. is 41480.
Le
  5th of May, 2008
I bought a 27" philips tv about 2 years ago and my son tells me that the tv had problems starting, I confirm that it did, finelly the television was on April 30, 2008 and all of a sudden it shut down and it makes a low pitch sound like a cricket, it comes out of a small transformer in the hardware. And so now I know that, and I always thaought that philips products where really bad that is why I can not buy any product that has phlips name in it. The thing where can I get the part for this unit.

We do have problems with products but this one wins for sure.

Leo Figueroa
Pr
  28th of Oct, 2008
As a long term Philips customer, I have good satisfaction with Philips.

I have Philips CTV, Philips Music System, Philips Light accessories for the past 15 years with good quality. My experience with Philips is wealthy and also my friends and relatives do the same.

It's pathetic about the two experiences cited above. I think it is exceptional. Anyway you may get a proper response from the customer care soon.
Ph
  2nd of Oct, 2009
nobody is attending to my Philips TV repair, inspite of several complaints done

Philips International Logo Philips International