Philips Magnavox / No Picture/No Sound/TV will not shut off
I paid close to $1, 000.00 for my Magnavox, LCD, HDTV - Smart TV.
Model #26MF/32MF23ID. I trusted the brand name, Magnavox. It has been around for years. So when I bought their TV I thought I had the best tv money could buy. For some reason, I didn't purchase an extended warranty and I also thought my tv would be around for years with no problems, especially since I'm the only one who use it. For the past two years (I blamed it on my cable tv company) my tv screen (on certain channels) started going black and after a minute or two the picture came back and I also noticed that the tv would not turn off with the remote control nor would it shut down by manually pressing the power button. So I believed all the problems came from the cable company hardware that was connected to my tv. So I let it go. Now I'm sitting in my home listening to the radio until I can have my tv fixed or replaced. I prefer to buy a new tv. I am so hurt by this. I take really good care of anything I spend money on. I will be filing a complaint with the proper authorities.
More Philips Magnavox Complaints & Reviews
- Philips / Magnavox LCD TV - WARNING: Do not buy a Philips/Magnavox product! 
- Avent Baby Bottles - Leaking bottles 
- Philips Ambilight 42& LCD TV - Amblight problems 
- Philips (Hong Kong), Induction cooker - HD4917 - Terrible customer service, Strongly complaints from Philips Hong Kong customer 
- Philips India Ltd - Not repairing TV - worst service! 
- Phillips 66 - Problems with gas lever causing gas spilling
- Philips Iron 1000W HI114 - Defective Philips Iron from Croma
- Philips Electronics company - Broken Plasma TV 
- Philips Smart TV 43 Inch - netflix app not available in spite of confirmation by sales agent that it is netflix able
- PhilipsHidKits.com - They don't know how to ship things