Philippine Airlines Ticketing Office, Dumaguete, Negros Oriental / request ticket refund
Hello, we booked a flight with PAL from Dumaguete to Manila at 10, 45 am on November 20, 2018. This flight was cancelled because of missing income flight. Since we had a connection flight from Manila the same day at 5, 00 pm, we had to book a flight with Cebu Pacific scheduled at 12, 30 pm. After we return from Singapore we went to their office the following week and ask for refund (appr. 7000 + Pesos).in the meantime we went there three times to cash the amount, however, every time we have been told: sorry, we had no sales, thus we can not pay to you. No sales at around noon time? I could imagine what might be the reason.
It is almost impossible to contact Philippine Airlines in Manila. What would be your advice?
Thanks + Best regards
Vivian and Holger Lau
More Philippine Airlines Ticketing Office, Dumaguete, Negros Oriental Complaints & Reviews
- Philippine Airlines - request of refund disregarded 
- Philippine Airlines - lost baggage 
- Philippine Airlines - no refund 
- Philippine Airlines - double charge 
- Philippine Airlines - rude flight attendants 
- Philippine Airlines - wrong entry of the passengers name
- Philippine Airlines - seat 41h
- Philippine Airlines - I was asking for luggage assistance as I was only 4’11”
- Philippine Airlines - missing luggage
- Philippine Airlines flight on 6 Jan 2019 - flight attendant/cabin member dumped hot meal into my lap