Philippine Airlines / seat 41h

United States Review updated:

I paid an extra $100.00 each way on my trip back to Manila and back to Los Angeles, CA. On my trip back to Los Angeles, CA on 2/10/19 via PR 102 my seat on 41H was so uncomfortable. The tv/monitor was not working, the little table for meals was lopsided that I have to hold on to my tray so it won't fall off the table. Seatmates on 41 I and 41 J were overly huge men that their body was overflowing off their seats. Even if my seat was an aisle seat, I was push out of my full seat and only able to squeeze myself in 2/3 of the seat.
for a 12-13 hour flight can you imagine not being able to even take a nap because I have to sit straight and not dare slouch or move sideways as if I do the remaining space of my seat will be taken by passenger on 41 I.

If you are going to charge and extra $100.00 for a seat please make sure that is is at least decent and that the other passenger are of comfortable weight limit.

I will like to request to be reimburse for my set on PR 102 (2/10/19). I paid good money and deserves to at least be in a good seat.

Mary Jennette Lugmoc

Ma
Feb 11, 2019

Comments

• Fl
      4th of Apr, 2019

Mary Jennette Lugmoc,

The legal ground of the refund are absent in such explanations as :-
    - no evidence of bording pass
    - no evidence of payment
    - no incomplance with conditions of e-ticket

are seen at this ite.