Philippine Airlines / damages due to missed baggage loading
I took a round trip flight from Honolulu to Manila. I returned to Honolulu last 4/12/08 onboard Phil. airlines Flight PR 100. After patiently waiting for one hour for all the baggages to come out, I found out that my 2 pieces of baggage were missing. So I checked with the checker who got the list of missing baggages and my name was in his list. The list says "left baggages in Manila and will be delivered on Tuesday, 4/15/08". I was instructed to go to the PAL counter on the 2nd floor of Honolulu Airport to fill out a delivery form. When I went up there, I was instructed to write my home address and contact number.
On Tuesday, 4/15, the PAL representative called me around 10:30 AM that my 2 baggages have arrived and that I have to pick them up right away. I told her that I can only pick them up by 4:30 PM since I am at work, unless PAL will compensate me for taking leave during my office hours. She said okay to wait as long as I get there before 4:30 PM. At around 3 PM, the moving company called me and said that he is already infront of my house in Ewa Beach with my baggages. So I just told him to leave the baggages inside my yard. I got my 2 baggages around 5 PM when I got home from work.
When I opened my baggages, I found out that all of my food items were spoiled. They are the sinok mani, espasol, buko pies, and goldilocks breads. We were only able to save about 50% of the goldilocks breads.
In this regard, I would like to claim reimbursement for damages, inconvenience, and time wastage due to baggage delay.
You can also email me at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. My phone # is [protected].
Hoping to hear from you.
More Philippine Airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Philippine Airlines - request of refund disregarded 
- Philippine Airlines - no refund 
- Philippine Airlines - rude flight attendants 
- Philippine Airlines - double charge 
- Philippine Airlines - lost baggage 
- Philippine Airlines - requesting a copy of boarding pass
- [Resolved] Philippine Airlines - dubai customer service agent named lora or loren
- Philippine Airlines - transport letter
- Philippine Airlines - flight/luggage
- Philippine Airlines - online booking