Philippine Airlines / damages due to missed baggage loading

1 91-165 Makalea St, Ewa Beach, HI 96706Ewa Beach, HI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 808-542-7971

I took a round trip flight from Honolulu to Manila. I returned to Honolulu last 4/12/08 onboard Phil. airlines Flight PR 100. After patiently waiting for one hour for all the baggages to come out, I found out that my 2 pieces of baggage were missing. So I checked with the checker who got the list of missing baggages and my name was in his list. The list says "left baggages in Manila and will be delivered on Tuesday, 4/15/08". I was instructed to go to the PAL counter on the 2nd floor of Honolulu Airport to fill out a delivery form. When I went up there, I was instructed to write my home address and contact number.

On Tuesday, 4/15, the PAL representative called me around 10:30 AM that my 2 baggages have arrived and that I have to pick them up right away. I told her that I can only pick them up by 4:30 PM since I am at work, unless PAL will compensate me for taking leave during my office hours. She said okay to wait as long as I get there before 4:30 PM. At around 3 PM, the moving company called me and said that he is already infront of my house in Ewa Beach with my baggages. So I just told him to leave the baggages inside my yard. I got my 2 baggages around 5 PM when I got home from work.

When I opened my baggages, I found out that all of my food items were spoiled. They are the sinok mani, espasol, buko pies, and goldilocks breads. We were only able to save about 50% of the goldilocks breads.

In this regard, I would like to claim reimbursement for damages, inconvenience, and time wastage due to baggage delay.

You can also email me at rcamu8@aol.com or romeo.camu@navy.mil. My phone # is [protected].

Hoping to hear from you.

Comments

• Wa
      15th of Apr, 2014

my name is wayne robert keelan from england i fly from manchester to manila with the flight number PR721 -Philippine Airline last march 29 at 17:15. i arrive at manila on march 30 at 15:45 i was waiting for 1hour my baggage wasnt there so i go to the baggage counter and they give me a form and i filled with my addres which is #238 tabang plaridel bulacan and they told me they will contact me when my baggage came which is arrived on the 2nd of april at 3:00 am but they put in the reciept april 1st., the delivery man put it straight into my car.my complain is my suit case was late and very damage when it came no wheels all the frame was damage, the lock open and very badly scuft and chocolate was ruined so thrown away, 1 item of clothes was ruined.in this regard i would like to claim inconvenience, damages.U can contact me on my email which is wayneglycel@hotmail.com or my phone number 09276977075.