Philippine airlines / request of refund disregarded
This is to inform the general public (not only Filipinos) that I have recently experienced a very poor service and discourteous treatment from the Philippine Airlines management and staff.
1. On 06 January 2009, I placed an email to their addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com) requesting a booking cancellation and refund. But after waiting for several days, there was no any single response.
2. On 12 Janaury 2009, I called their Refund Department [protected]) to confirm but instead they asked me to call Reservations [protected]) for my cancellation. However, upon trying to call these numbers for almost a hundred times, all lines are busy and could not be reached.
All my calls and emails were just ignored!
Well, I am afraid I am being in the throes of doing something. I am very embarassed that this international airline company can indulge not only in incompetence but in personal discourtesy.
To the Philippine Airlines management and staff, you need to take us for granted no more.
We are "balikbayans" bringing home bread and butter for our family. Without us, there would be no sustenance to your families too.
More Philippine airlines Complaints & Reviews
- Philippine airlines - lost baggage 
- Philippine airlines - no refund 
- Philippine airlines - rude flight attendants 
- Philippine airlines - double charge 
- Philippine airlines - double billed me 
- Philippine airlines - over charged without considerations 
- Philippine airlines - medical illness ticket refund
- Philippine airlines - pal employee 
- Philippine airlines - flight cancellation 
- Philippine airlines - plane to small for long flight