Philip Morris USAsaratoga menthol cigarettes - discontinued?

I bought the last carton of Saratoga Menthol Cigarettes that my local smoke shop had last week and that store is the only that I can find that sells them in my area. The clerk told me when she tried to reorder, she received a message that they were discontinued.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Springfield, GA

Please tell me this is an error, as they are the only cigarettes that I like. If they are discontinued, please bring them back.

I would buy them online but I do not know what is a scam or what is a legitimate site. I do not care about getting discounts or cheaper taxes, I just want by brand of cigarettes.

Dw
Jul 16, 2018

Comments

• Te
      Sep 01, 2018

PLEASE BRING THEM BACK111 WORK BETTER THEN PILLS got me thru my mom's death and the loss of 3 loving pets without losing my mind!

• Me
      Sep 04, 2018

@Terry Marsie YES INDEED!!! I have been smoking Saratoga Menthol since 1984 and there is no other cigarette I can smoke. They soothe me and comfort me through all my stresses and I have heard of so many Saratoga Menthol smokers, like you Terry, who say the same thing. There is no smoother cigarette with just the right flavor anywhere on the market. My non-smoking husband has always said he cannot even smell them on my breathe and other non-smokers don't even know I smoke unless they actually see me smoking. That, too, is a HUGE PLUS for me. After trying so many other alternatives, I have traveled great distances to get these wherever I could find them, in the past 10 years, because all retailers around me (except 2 in a 40 mile radius) stopped carrying them. Phillip Morris ... You have customers that discovered this amazing cigarette many years ago and are loyal to ONLY THIS CIGARETTE. Never before, nor since, have you produced a sexier, more accommodating, luxury cigarette for the woman smoker. But on that note, every man that ever bummed a cigarette off me, liked them too, had never seen them and asked where could they get them. Difficulty in finding these cigarettes has buried them out of the sight of people who would love them just upon trying them. PLEASE BRING THEM BACK!!! To discontinue them is just so disheartening and discouraging for many ... and actually devastating to me.

Jan 06, 2019

@Terry Marsie I can get Saratoga full flavor but not menthol.

• Pa
      Aug 09, 2019

@James Kendrick Where?

• Me
      Sep 04, 2018

I AM DEVASTATED that Saratoga Menthol cigarettes have been discontinued. Enough to just feel angry about it. PHILLIP MORRIS ... YOU ARE REALLY MESSING UP ON THIS ONE!!! I have smoked Saratoga Menthol since 1984 and would never accept nor could stand another cigarette. My husband is and always has been a non-smoker with no tolerance for smokers, but he accepted my smoking because he could not taste it or smell it on me. But when I have tried to supplement my supply with another cigarette brand, he feels disgusted and can't stand it and doesn't want to come near me. Smokers TODAY, especially women smokers, are willing to pay for the truly soothing luxury and quality that this cigarette has always provided them. They have even helped keep me physically and emotionally level and balanced through menopause, without any use of supplements or pills. You have many loyal customers for this cigarette but you have kept it as the "best-kept secret" in luxury menthol for the past 25-30 years by not running ANY promotions on it. IT IS A TRAVESTY, and complete ignorance to what a smoker in today's world really wants from a cigarette, to think that discontinuing them is any kind of a smart move. For the past 8-9 years, I have consistently and loyally traveled as much as 40 miles to find any retailer that has even heard of Saratoga Menthol, and yet, it is the BEST menthol cigarette you have EVER produced. Call me crazy, but I am about to travel 540 miles to get the last carton of Saratoga Menthol that another retailer has and can ever get. Even men that have bummed a cigarette from me have liked them and wanted them, regardless that they are 120s, but they were not made easily accessible for anyone because you would not promote them. I'm sorry to have to say this but ...STUPID! STUPID! STUPID! For discontinuing the absolute best product you ever made. I just don't even want to smoke anymore because to have to accept any other cigarette just tastes too nasty to enjoy and makes me smell repulsive to others around me who do not smoke. It's NOT WORTH IT!!!

• Sh
      Sep 11, 2018

I agree with the above! I called PM and logged a request/complaint. Sad and trying to find 2 cartons to get me to a quit date!

• To
      Dec 26, 2018

I feel the same way i had to change brands and i am coughing like i dont know what ...i never had a cough smoking saratoga menthols PLEASE DONT DISCONTINUE THIS BRAND like others have said this is a smooth menthol doesnt choke you and i have been smoking them since 82 ... i really hope you bring them back

• De
      Apr 24, 2019

I echo all of the above. I would willingly order my Saratoga Menthols by the case if I had to! and my wife, a life-long non-smoker, would pay for them. They are smooth for me and not offensive to her - I've tried easily a dozen other brands and my throat is scratchier and I think I am actually smoking more! PLEASE if there is any way they can be brought back, do it! and know that you have a loyal following for this cigarette!

• 69
      Aug 30, 2019

I agree with all above. Since I have had to buy a different cigarette I cough all the time. With the Saratoga Mentols I did not. Please, please bring them back. I am like another commenter I will buy them from te factory by the case if I have to.